onsdag 7. september 2011

Margaret Howell MHL AW 11



Margaret Howell MHL til dame




Margaret Howell MHL til herre.

Pepper 2 introduserer Margaret Howell MHL. I butikk nå!


"Margaret Howell  is a contemporary British clothes designer who has worked successfully in both men’s and women’s wear.

Howell has been a strong, if quiet, presence on the British design scene for nearly four decades. Keynote designs are her take on the shirt, gymslip, lace-up shoes, duffle coat and trench coat. Many have an androgynous quality underlined by a succession of carefully controlled photographic campaigns. "

- I am a hands-on designer and make is integral to my philosphy. It os crucial how a piece of clothing feels when worn. I have always wanted clothes to be the way I drew them - relaxed, lived in, a natural look. (Margaret Howell).

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar